So much has changed in our business since this time last year. This time in 2009, we talked about the “Silver Lining” that market conditions were presenting to those with a long term perspective. Many of the strategies we talked about then remain powerful planning tools for clients and their professionals willing to see past the concerns of the moment.
As we then noted, Warren Buffet has said: “I will tell you how to become rich. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.
So this month, we plan to again survey the major winds of change in the tax and financial marketplace and will look at some of the higher level strategies which are being used by more sophisticated professionals right now. We will ask…….
- What planning doors might be closing?
- Why could now be one of the greatest planning environments in recent years?
- What is an “AFR” and why should I care?
- When is something intentionally defective…..GOOD?
- Why are there incredible opportunities for those considering charitable planning?
- Why should I review my older insurance policies?
- How could a depressed real estate market be a blessing in disguise for a high net worth family transfer plan?
Please join attorney and Schechter Wealth Strategies Vice President Robert Boesiger and me on FRIDAY MAY 21, at 7:30 a.m at the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club for an re-examination of The New Silver Lining: Estate Planning Opportunities in an Uncertain Environment.