If you are like a lot of us, you are already well into considering where you’ll take your business model in the upcoming year. You are probably asking yourself questions about how to improve your business development plan.
Just as the unprecedented economic changes of the past several years have tested our business approaches and assumptions, the world of media and marketing is changing radically also. Many of us are questioning web based approaches that seemed only a short time ago to be “state of the art”.
At our December meeting, we will be looking at the unprecedented challenges and opportunities in the Web 2.0 universe. We’ll ask:
- Is Web 2.0 distraction or fad? - How do I know if this is a fad or the real deal?
- Is old fashion networking dead? - Are relationships really born on the web, and do they live and die there too?
- Who uses this stuff?
- What part of marketing should this play for my business?
- What does it cost to play?
- What works, what doesn’t work?
- What kinds of businesses seem to benefit from this approach?
- Who helps businesses like mine implement a strategy like this?
- Whatever happened to good old social networking?
- Is my competition doing this?
Please join Larry Klimek, Business Strategist and President, JKL Associates and me on Friday, December 11, 2009 at 7:30 a.m. at the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club as we explore the new, potentially lucrative and often confusing world of web business networking as we consider: Web 2.0 Business Strategy or Social Distraction?